Monday, April 11, 2011

Low quality jeans with benefits

A while ago I bought the perfect pair of jeans - dark colored, skin tight and quite inexpensive. I wore them once, I wore them twice, I wore them a hundred times...
I wish I could say that. I hadn't worn them enough when they decided to show their true value. The color faded and the pants simply got baggy. I was gaining weight [about 100 grams a month] and they kept getting looser.
When I decided that I wouldn't wear them anymore, I threw them in a corner of my closet and never looked back. Until...
recently when I suddenly wanted to wear some boyfriend jeans and couldn't find any, neither in stores nor in my closet. But then I remembered throwing those low-qual jeans in that corner and went straight to them.
Tried them on and amazingly discovered they made the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. I was so relieved I hadn't thrown them away!

Then I thought: why not buy all my jeans from the store these came from, so that I'll have a constant supply of 2-in-1 jeans? No, I didn't. But I could have. I mean, the price was great!

This is me telling jeans stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...