Sunday, April 10, 2011

I heart it!

My first post is on a website I've recently discovered and instantly loved. It's what they call a "bookmarking site":
It's that place where you store your visual inspiration without using up space on your disk. And it's much more comprehensive than a list of bookmarks saved in your browser's menu, which is how I used to "store" sites, images and blogs or blog posts that inspire me. It's very easy to organize these visual cues using tags. A general tag like "design" or "inspiration" won't be of much help, since many other thousands of images have those tags attached but if you compose your tags cleverly and originally you can benefit from an organization system known to you only.
While you can always browse through thousands of pages of inspiration and link those pictures you like on the site, you can always add to the wealth by adding new pictures you find online. And here's another upside: you add images to your inspiration board using a cute button you install on your browser's shortcut bar.
And that's just a part of it. Visit the site and you'll discover much more.

You can find my heart on weheartit at http://weheartit.com/foodshots


This is me wishing you Happy hearting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...